Digital printing is a modern printing technique which produces prints directly from a computer file rather than a slide or a photograph, without going through some intermediate medium like a film negative, a color proof or a plate. Digital printing is used for many business printing demands in both black and white and full color.
Digital printing has many advantages, the main ones being a faster turnaround and lower production cost. It is often used for on-demand or short-run color printing. Get More Information about customized designs and products on clicking the link.
It is very cost-effective on short print runs owing to the low set up costs and the fact that there are no minimum volume restrictions. Other advantages include:
- extra wide printing for large scales outside software such as banners, advertising billboards, hoardings and building wraps.
Benefits of digital printing
- Choice of procedures some of which may be used for high definition printing software
- Printing can be done on many different substrates
- Waterproof and fade resistant inks can be used
- Acceptable for printing materials for inside or outside use
- Any size can be printed including large format and extra wide format